I AM a Golfer Foundation Junior Golf Registration
We will continue to offer the program at no cost thanks to generous partners like Jordan Spieth Family Foundation, Benchmark Bank, Greenwood Golf Ventures, Lincoln Property Company, Trinity Forest Golf Club, and others. To continue to keep the program at no cost for families we encourage you to donate to the I AM a Golfer Foundation.
Step 1: If you are a new registrant click here | If you already have an Op36 account click here
(*The Op36 registration is designed for use as a family. Enter Parent/Guardian info as the admin then add each golfer.)
Step 2: Click classes and sign up for the appropriate class time based on your skill level.
Starting Saturday, July 10th - August 14th (depending on your child's assessment), his/her class time will be:
|12:00-1:00||Teens and Advanced Juniors|
By submitting my registration, I agree to the following terms:
- The information provided is truthful and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
- My child is between the age of 7-18.
- (waived due to COVID) I agree to pay a monthly fee of $75 per junior or a one-time fee of $337.50 per junior.
- If I am unable to make this payment, I understand that with proof of income I may apply for tuition assistance.
- (waived due to COVID) I understand that I must provide credit card/debit card information to be placed on file for tuition fees.
- I authorize I AM a Golfer Foundation and its affiliates use and release of photos and videos collected throughout the program.
- I release IAMGF and its affiliates from liability from accidental harm or injury that may result during lessons and instruction